Please choose any five of the following seven questions. Each question relates to a chapter we have covered in the book. Please be as detailed as possible as you will be graded on content and grammar.
1. Explain the difference between trial and appellate courts.
2. List and explain the four elements that must be present for an arrest to take place
3. Explain what an ethical dilemma is and name four categories of ethical dilemmas that a police officer typically may face.
4. List and describe in detail the four basic responsibilities of the police.
5. Define ethics, and describe the role that it plays in discretionary decision-making.
6. Explain why income level appears to be more important than race when it comes to crime trends.
7. List and describe in detail the four basic responsibilities of the police.