Please submit a 300-500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to your chosen programme, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future c
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Please submit a 300-500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to your chosen programme, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
“Think about an interesting sentence about change for the beginning”
* The political science program offered at (university ) specifically grabbed my attention as it is both flexible and enriching.
* The flexible structure of the program will allow me to tailor my education to fit my personal and professional interests.
* This program will give me the knowledge and skill to be able to do things such as flexibly to perceive the business, community and governmental challenges that appear in our ever changing global environment. Allowing me to pursue a future in business and help those around me.
* I had developed my sincere interest in political science through the stories once told by my grandfather. My grandfather was a man of great skill and intellect, who used his political science degree to started a now international business which changed the lives of his kids, grandkids, and those to come.
* This transfer/move (from los angles to london) will allow me to walk in my family members’ footsteps, through attending the university many of them had attended and choosing a program that suits my needs.
Those are some points.