Presentation: Digital Marketing for Brand Awareness
Marketing in the digital age is very dynamic; it is necessary to monitor multiple digital channels and platforms to engage with your target audience without missing any opportunity. Digital channels and platforms are measurable and allow for monitoring performance of your marketing efforts in real time.
As a regional marketing director in the course scenario, you are tasked with designing a phased marketing strategy for reopening the park. You have already done an analysis of brand implications and discussed suitable traditional marketing methods to address the marketing needs for park reopening. As the organization has chosen a blended approach (traditional plus digital) for marketing, your CMO wants you to create a digital marketing strategy to go with the traditional marketing strategy you already determined.
Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation to help other directors in the scenario understand the importance of digital marketing for brand awareness. Ground your responses in research and rich detail. Specifically, you need to address the following criteria:
- How will you use digital marketing to enhance brand awareness? (Slide 1)
Identify two digital marketing methods that can be used for brand awareness and support with reasons (Slides 2–3).
- How will the identified methods help you reach the target audience?
- How will you determine the balance between the digital and traditional marketing?
- Define short-term and long-term goals for brand awareness in the digital marketing strategy.
- How will you measure the performance of your marketing efforts?
3. Use search engine optimization (SEO) to improve search performance (Slides 4–5).
- Identify five keywords or phrases you will use to improve web search performance, and justify your strategy for keyword selection.
- How will you redesign or rewrite the content of your website to support SEO strategy?
4. Define inbound marketing and describe its efforts (Slide 6).
- How can they help in brand awareness?
- Define the required content strategy for inbound marketing.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a PowerPoint presentation with 5–7 slides in APA style.
Note: In addition to the text on the slides, remember to include speaker notes to address all critical elements in the presentation.
Presentation: Digital Marketing for Brand Awareness Overview Marketing in the digital age is very dynamic; it is necessary to monitor multiple digital channels and platforms to engage with your target
MBA 645 CMO Memo for Target Audience To : Director of Marketing, U.S. Park Southeast From : Chief Marketing Officer, Global Theme Parks Re: Target Audience Identification This memorandum is intended to confirm our recent presentation to the marketing directors of our global theme parks. A target audience is a group of consumers within a predefined target market that have been identified as the best recipients for a particular marketing message. And a target market broadly describes consumers who care about our theme parks, products, and services. Under the right conditions, they are most likely to be our customers, and our marketing efforts shoul d focus on this target audience. For the U.S. Park Southeast, working with market research and our business intelligence group, we have identified the primary target audience of families with children ages 6 –18 and an average annual income of more than $7 5,000 per year. A secondary target audience of teens ages 15 –18 has also been identified. These two target audiences will likely create a diverse marketing plan as we re -engage with them through our reopening efforts.