- Weight: 12% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
In Unit IV, you were tasked with selecting a topic for the subject of this research paper. For this unit, you should complete the research paper by addressing the four main points as outlined in Unit IV.
Focus points of the research paper:
- public health planning for the emergency,
- EMS response for the emergency (identify any legal, political, and regulatory responsibilities for EMS during the response),
- community response to the emergency, and
- community recovery from the emergency.
Your research paper should include the following components:
- title page,
- four points of research in written paper form, including an introduction and conclusion (four page minimum), and
- reference page (one page).
Although required, the title and reference page do not count toward your final page total. You must create a minimum of four new pages of content. Your research paper must have at least five relevant and credible sources. Your textbook is NOT required for this assignment, although you may choose to use it when discussing concepts that apply to your topic. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted materials must have accompanying citations in accordance with APA standards.