https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-05-04 12:59:072022-05-04 12:59:07QuickBooks activities and Paper summary
Option #2: Quickbooks
- Create a new employee with your name, made up address, phone, employee ID, pay frequency is biweekly, and hire date. Create a Purchase Order: Select Staples as the vendor, choose an item from the list and select CSU Global as the customer.
- Enter Vendor Bill- Choose Staples, Yes to match to the previous purchase order.
- Create Invoice- CSU Global customer, add three products with quantities and State sales tax. Note the total amount.
- Receive payments- Check, CSU Global, the payment amount from the invoice.
- Create sales receipt- Choose Jess Stratton as the customer, check payment, choose items purchased. State sales tax rate
- Void an invoice- choose an open invoice and void.
- Pay Employee- Scheduled payroll, ignore the dates, choose all eligible employees and pay them for 40 hours.
- Submit screen prints for the QuickBooks activities.
- Write a 3-5 page paper (following APA guidelines) including a summary of what you learned about QuickBooks, and how you could use it to develop and evaluate risks and controls for purchasing and sales.