Read the instruction and please place your bid. Thanks.
Write a 1,000 word Reaction Paper. You will be completing the following tasks and gathering the following information for your paper:
- Begin your paper by defining epigenetics in your own words.
- Complete the Family History-Dr. Oz.pdf . Find out which disease(s) you are most at risk for. (See the pdf attached)
- Research and locate one article on epigenetics and whatever disease you are most at risk for: Article: Smoking and Rheumatoid Arthritis, International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 12 (See article attached)
Read the epigenetics article and get the general idea on epigenetics.
- Continue your paper with a discussion of the epigenetics article. Be be sure to cite the author(s) of the article you find using APA style. Aim for about a page for this part of your paper.
- Discuss the concept of epigenesis in light of your family history and the article you read. Aim for one page for this section of your paper.
- Complete the Living to 100 Questionnaire. Integrate your findings on the questionnaire into your discussion. Aim for another page. (See attached)
- Discuss how you can improve your health and longevity in light of your findings in this questionnaire, your understanding of epigenetics, and your knowledge of your family history. This should be your final page.
You can go over or under a page for any of the sections of the paper as long as your total paper is 1,000 words not counting the references.
Rules for an “A” Paper
◻ 1,000 words
◻ Original work; plagiarism score of less than 10% (90% original work)
◻ Double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins
◻ Covers all 6 tasks
◻ Cite your article APA style (author & year within body of paper; full reference at end)
◻ No abstract, no cover
◻ Place your name and reference number on the first page. Use page numbers.