Refer to the fiscal 2011 financial statements for Starbucks either at http://investor.starbucks.com.

QUALITYWRITERS.ORG is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper

Refer to the fiscal 2011 financial statements for Starbucks either at http://investor.starbucks.com or on the SEC’s EDGAR Web site. Assume that Starbucks uses the periodic inventory method. ,1. Compute the amount of merchandise inventory purchased during the year ended October 2, ,2011. Assume that 80% of the costs listed under “Cost of sales including occupancy costs” are cost of sales. The other 20% are occupancy costs. ,2. Compute the inventory turnover for Starbucks for the year ended October 2, 2011. ,3. Calculate the gross margin percentage for each of the last 3 years. Use total net revenues and cost of sales including occupancy costs to compute the gross margin. Comment on any changes.

"Is this question part of your assignment? We can help"

ORDER NOW
Writerbay.net

Got stuck with a writing task? We can help! Use our paper writing service to score better grades and meet your deadlines.

Get 15% discount for your first order


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Writerbay.net