Research a scholarly paper or professional video on “Project Management” and reflect on only one (1) of the following:
- “PMI”: PMI identifies a number of Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and individual Processes. Which ones seem the most critical or the most demanding or the most complex.
- “3-legged stool”: Name and describe how each leg of the 3-legged stool of project management affects the other legs.
NOTE:Your initial post must be between 100-150 words on what caught your eye and reflect on what you read. Your initial post must provide one APA reference with in-text citation. Do not use the textbook as a resource.The reference must include the URL/DOI of your resource so that other students can view the content themselves.
Research a scholarly paper or professional video on “Gathering Requirements” and reflect on only one (1) of the following:
- “Business vs Functional”: How is the difference between a Business Requirement and Functional Requirement?
- “Structure”: How is a Requirement written?
- “Interactive Methods”: Which of the following is more beneficial: interviewing, questionnaires, sampling, document analysis, observation, or text analytics?
- “CCB”: What is a Change Control Board?
NOTE: This paper must be between 250-300 words on what caught your eye and reflect on what you read. Do not add extraneous text that does not address the question – do not add an introduction or conclusion.Do not copy and paste text from the referenced resource.
You must provide at least one APA reference for your resource and corresponding in-text citations..You must provide the referenced resource URL/DOI in the APA reference.Do not use the Textbook as a referenced resource.