ssignment 4 – FRANCHISING
You just surprisingly inherited $250,000 from an uncle named Bob. You hardly knew Bob and you’ve learned the only way you inherit the money is to open a business. Plus, Bob is requiring you (in order to get the money) to buy a franchise and pay for related costs. Do some online research to find the real franchise you would purchase and answer the below questions. What a great opportunity, thanks Uncle Bob!
- What franchise will you purchase? Why?
- What are the initial franchise fees and cost? Can you pay for all costs in the $250,000?
- Going forward, what is the royalty fee and other profit splitting?
- Do you have to purchase ingredients, products or other goods from the Franchisor?
- What are your expectations of the Franchisor? Do they have any interesting requirements of you as Franchisee?