This final assignment for this course integrates all you have learned throughout our time together. It is made up of two components, your finalized reflection papers (3) (1-2 pages each) and a Case Study paper on a team situation that you have experienced in your organization or previous organization.
Part 2: Final Case Study
Similar to assignment three, you will assume the role of a consultant and complete a second case study. However, this time you will be taking your knowledge full circle and apply it to a work context you are very familiar with.
Required Elements of the Final Case Study:
- This case study presents a very specific series of teams-based challenges that must be identified and proposed plans to move forward should be developed on clearly developed research and skills gained from this class;
- Be sure that this paper clearly demonstrates your new knowledge of team development, challenges, goals, and beyond;
- There should be clear connections and citations to course topics; however, you should integrate outside research to further our understanding as well;
- This is your opportunity to show how much you have learned from our time together;
- You are encouraged to use the feedback from your prior case study paper and apply what you have learned from that experience in completing this paper.
Required Formatting of the Final Case Study:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and 5 – 7 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page;
- Use a minimum of 8 references (three may be your course material);
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
- Submit the case study in the Assignment Folder.