This week, as product manager for Microsoft Azure, you and your marketing team have recently learned from reports that there has been a decrease in customer satisfaction with the company.
You and your team are tasked with providing a Marketing Recommendations Report; you must analyze consumer behavior as well as business research and analytics to support your marketing decisions.
Include the following sections and content in your 1200-word Marketing Recommendations Report:
Business Research and Analytics
- Changes or Improvements: Recommend what changes or improvements should be made to increase customer satisfaction or to better fit your recommended target and positioning for the ONE product/service you have selected. Explain the research and analytics you will use to drive changes and improvements.
- Product Line or Services: Recommend what product line extensions or services should be added to the current product line. Explain the research and analytics you will use to determine recommended product lines or extensions.
- Complaints: Recommend how your team will assess customer complaints. Compare the different types of customer satisfaction research that is available.
- Product or Service Location (select one):
- Online Location: If your service or product is offered in an online-only environment, evaluate the current layout and overall presentation of the online store and offer your recommendations for improvement.
- Physical Location: If your product or service is offered in a physical location, assess whether it is in keeping with your selected target and positioning. Share your recommendations for improvement.
Recommendations for Marketing Decisions
- Based on your research and analysis of the information indicated above, provide recommendations for leveraging this information to make future marketing decisions.
- Assess how, moving forward, you will use research and analytics to evaluate your marketing decisions.