- After reviewing the resources and the textbook sections assigned for this session, select a current or recent news article or video involving some concept of behavior (this may be an action taken by a political figure, a crime, a human interest article about an act of kindness, etc.). Respond to the following prompts in a two- to three-page paper:
- Summarize your article or video. What happened in the situation you selected?
- What specific behavior is the focus of your article or video?
- What is the setting of your article or video? Do any cultural components come into play in the behavior taking place or the responses to that behavior?
- What are the consequences of the behavior—e.g., what, if anything, has occurred or will occur as a result of the behavior described?
Using relevant Scriptures, include a biblical perspective in your analysis. Your submission should be two to three pages in length and should cite your chosen article or video (including a link so that your instructor can access the article or video) and the text (Miltenberger, 2016) using APA format.Please follow this link for support in locating credible news sources if you have questions: How to Evaluate Credibility.
Click on the Session 1 Behavior Analysis Paper link and submit your assignment as a Word document by the posted due date. Review the rubric available in Due Dates and Grades for specific grading criteria.
https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-01-23 11:21:422023-01-23 11:21:42UCF Breakfast Television and CBS News Showing Celebrity Dwayne Rock Johnson Discussion