Question and Answer
1. What kinds of portable IT help employees work more efficiently and effectively? What may interfere with productivity?
2. What is a vertically integrated information system? Give an example.
3. What is a client/server system?
4. How does an information vision differ from an IT architecture?
5. How would you respond to the criticism that a proposed IT architecture is not feasible based on todayâ€™s technology?
6. Why might companies today develop IS operational plans that cover only one year?
7. Why has the IS leadership role in organizations become so important?
8. Describe how a company policy could minimize a specific business risk associated with user computing.
9. What is a balanced scorecard approach, and why might it be useful for measuring overall IS performance?
10. Describe the difference between project management and program management.