The principal of your school would like to start incorporating more technology into the classroom. Knowing that you are pursuing your masterâ€™s degree in educational technology, he comes to you for advice.
Draft a memo to the principal in which you propose one administrative and one academic software to incorporate, based on their respective abilities to support teaching and learning. Your memo should address the following elements:
- Compare and contrast the administrative and academic software
- Name and function of each recommended software
- Each recommended softwareâ€™s application to learning
- Challenges associated with incorporating each recommended software
- Benefits associated with incorporating each recommended software
Your memo should include at least two scholarly sources including your textbook. Cite any sources referenced using appropriate APA style as outlined in theAshford Writing Center. If drafting a memo is new for you, consider using one of the templates from Microsoft Office Online.