Write a 2,100- to 2,450-word paper on the development of your personal values, ground rules, and ethics. Focus on the developmental aspect rather than on a particular position on any issue.
Has to be in APA format, third person only!
- Define your values, the sources that helped shape your valuesâ€”such as people, institutions and eventsâ€”and the criteria and decision-making factors you use today to revise them as necessary.
- Discuss the implications of your values for your work as a human service professional.
- Discuss a specific ethical dilemma, in relation to the ethical standards of human service professionals, in which you would experience little difficulty due to a concordance between ethical practice and your personal belief system.
- Address a specific ethical dilemma, in relation to the ethical standards of human service professionals, in which you either anticipate difficulty or have experienced difficulty in ethical practice due to a conflict or discordance between ethical practice and your personal values.
- Briefly discuss each of the ethical standards and the following general principles:
- The use of psychological tests in the courtroom
- The lie detector
- Boundaries of competence
- Sexual harassment
- Human differences
- The legal definition of insanity
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.