Instructions: This assignment requires you to work more on finding, evaluating, and planning how to use sources for your final paper.
- To complete this assignment, you will need to find at least 6 different sources that you plan to use in your final paper. Academic articles, books, and primary documents are all great sources. Newspapers and editorials can also be used, but be selective. Remember, you should already have three sources from completing Activity 10 â€“ use these again for this activity if you are sticking with the same topic.
If you did NOT complete Activity 10, make sure to pick a topic from the list provided on the Written Persuasive Appeal Instructions document in the Final Paper folder on eCampus.
- Provide a reference for each of your 6 sources in proper APA format. Visit the APA guide at http://libguides.wvu.edu/apa for clarification on APA style.
- After each reference, you should provide a paragraph about the source that includes the following information:
- A brief 1-2 sentence summary of the sourceâ€™s purpose
- How you will use the source in your final paper to support your argument
- Whether the information from that source supports or contradicts other information you have found on the topic
- Why the source is important to include in your final paper
This activity must be submitted to eCampus as either a text submission or an attached file no later than 11:59pm.
NOTE : please use the sources from the that attached ” actv 10″