The Final Paper should demonstrate an understanding of the reading as well as the implications of new knowledge. It should integrate readings, class discussions, examples from work and life experiences, and implications for future applications.
Focus of the Final Paper
In a six- to eight-page Final Paper (excluding title and reference pages), address the following:
- Describe the role of a manager in a typical organization.
- Propose and discuss three traits an individual should possess to be an effective manager.
- Describe how these traits fit the four functions of management.
You must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook and format your paper according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- Must include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.