Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to familiarize yourself with an industry and then create a fictional start-up company that is entering a foreign (non U.S.) market with a good or service. Your fictitious company may export an existing good or service to a foreign business market (e.g., developing Websites for a foreign firm that targets the U.S. market). You will create a marketing plan for your start-up company.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you :
- Describe your company and its product in terms of its marketability.
- Determine the key strengths and weaknesses of your company, as well as the opportunities and threats it faces within its industry.
- Explain the marketing objectives of your company that are based on the findings of your secondary market research. Your marketing objectives should, at a minimum, address potential customer profile and market segmentation. Explain the manner in which you conducted your secondary market research.
- Outline the marketing goals in terms of the target market you selected, and describe the manner in which you would use marketing mix to reach that target market.
- Describe the key method(s) that the company will use to implement the marketing mix that you have developed. The methodology should, at a minimum, focus on the details of the different elements of the market mix and how your company will focus them on the target market.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.