Read the Case Study Nash vs. Texas US District Court
For this case study please answer the following questions about the above stated case. Your assignment should be a minimum of two pages, and it should be written in paragraph form.
- Analyze the facts of this case. List at least three underlying reasons that led to the work stoppage; please give specific details.
- Was the 50 foot provision justified by the state’s interest in preventing violence? Why or Why not?
- Do you feel that picketing serves a purpose? Why or why not? Give at least three reasons to support your response
From the position of the IBEW Representative, detail the following information in a 2-4 page, APA formatted paper. Include support for your positions based on the facts provided. Be sure to proofread for grammar and spelling errors. In the paper include the following:
Remember to use the contract data provided between CAC Company and the IBEW to defend your position. Using this material you will:
- Summarize the position of the IBEW in the case.
- Give a minimum of five specific reasons why each of the contract demands that have been brought to the table are items that are not negotiable.