Here is his comment for the paper, I attached the papert below.
Sadly, this submission misses the mark. The assignment calls for you to discuss your success so far in gathering materials for your LITERATURE REVIEW. Your submission discusses gathering data to answer a research question, which is not part of a literature review.
It is extremely difficult for me to believe that no scholarly research has been done which might be relevant to your work. With that being said, I still do not understand what you are investigating… The sample paragraph provided does not represent a portion of the lit review, but instead, is an introductory paragraph. At this point in the course you should have reviewed and collected key documents that will be included in your literature review. From what I have seen you have not yet even established what aspect of practice your DSP will investigate.
Assignment-Driven Criteria: Tangentially address some of the requirements of the assignment in a very limited capacity. There is no evidence of success towards the development of an appropriate literature review and many indications of lack of understanding around what a literature review should accomplish.
Module 3 – SLP
During Module 3, you will proceed to implement your source-gathering strategy by collecting or at least examining and recording the key sources that you will be citing in your literature review. It is expected that you may need to modify your strategy in some ways, if you are having difficulty obtaining the kind of information you seek. During this module, you want to assemble the bulk of the material you put into your literature review. You will also begin to develop paragraphs for the review as you read and review your sources and fit them into the proposed structure of your review.
As your SLP submission for this module, you are to prepare a short paper describing your success or lack thereof in obtaining materials that you need and your success or lack thereof in finding within the sources the support material you need for your draft (quotations, etc.) You need to include at least one sample paragraph from your literature review draft that you are assembling, in which you use sources for the purpose of reviewing literature. The aim of this part of the submission is to show that you can in fact construct a suitable literature review paragraph based around your sources.
You should also include any additional information about the progress of your project overall, including difficulties that you might be facing, changes that might need to be made in your draft, and any help that you might need from your instructor as you move toward a complete draft of the literature review.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: The written component of this assignment should be 3-4 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover page and reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deducted for minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standard guidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax. Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. We encourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread your paper before submission.
As you complete your assignment, make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Cite at least five credible resources.
- Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper, including pages 11-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is the “Writing Style Guide,” which is found under “My Resources” in the TLC Portal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
- Assignment-driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment.
- Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice: Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem, and analyzing information. Conclusions are logically presented and applied to professional practice in an exceptional manner.
- Business Writing and Quality of References: Student demonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and use of appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
- Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in text citations and the reference list.
- Professionalism and Timeliness: Assignments are submitted on time.