Most community action plans can benefit from recruiting partners—individuals or organizations that might help with the solution to the public health issue. These partners may have money, special tools or skills, and other resources.
Create a list of at least 10 local partners who might be willing to help you implement or develop your own Community Action Plan. Your list must include the potential partner’s name, comprehensive contact information (job title, address, phone, website, and any assistants’ names), and a short explanation of why you think he/she/it would be useful to your project. List why you think that particular partner might be interested in joining your effort—that is, what is the benefit to the partner in doing so?
Your partners could come from the following (don’t be limited by this list):
- Government officials (state, regional, local or federal)
- Local health/public health department agent(s)
- Non-profits or non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Think broadly. For example, consider national and local organizations (e.g., men’s and women’s organizations, schools, government-funded services, and volunteer organizations).
- Businesses. Businesses often help fund or implement community projects.
- Schools. Colleges or universities may have grants, special departments, or clubs/organizations.
- Churches or faith-based organizations
- Write a well-organized list that is a 2-3 page paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to APA GUIDELINES.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
- Your external sources can be trade publications , government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed
DEAR WRITER, THIS ASSIGNENT IS A PRELIMENARY TO MY FINAL PROJECT. I HAVE ATTACHED OTHER ASSIGNENTS RELATED TO THIS ASSIGNENT AS WELL AS THE DIRECTIONS TO MY FINAL PROJECT TO HELP UNDERSTAND WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED OF ME LATER AND WHAT ROLE THIS ASSIGNENT PLAYS IN RELATION. I LIVE IN SAVANNAH, GA. MY CHOSEN COMMUNITY PLAN WILL FOCUS ON TARGETING OBESITY IN GEORGIA. YOU WILL NEED TO FIND TEN local partners who might be willing to help implement or develop your own Community Action Plan IN SAVANNAH, OR SAVANNAH, GA.