Week Five- Thursday- Favorite Teaching Strategy
Submit to Canvas a paper( in essay format) describing your favorite teaching strategy. Discuss how this strategy can provide for differentiation in instruction. Be sure to follow the rubric for the assignment located in your syllabus.
Favorite Teaching strategy (Cooperative Learning or Differentiation)
1. Title is clearly stated 2
2. The subject and grade levels are clearly stated. 2
3. Major purpose(s) of the strategy is clearly given and promotes higher levels of thinking (DOK 2+ and Bloom’s 2 +) 11 with use of differentiation. 5
4. Materials needed to execute the strategy are clearly stated. 2
5. Clear instructions/procedures for using differentiation are given 4
*** If the strategy is a cooperative learning strategy, a rubric must be attached for keeping students on task
(see p. 113 in the textbook). REMEMBER, LECTURES DO NOT COUNT.