https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-12-01 18:00:312022-12-01 18:00:31Why do you think New York State did not rank in the 'Top Ten' states adopting telemedicine?What areas need to be addressed in order for New York State to make this list? Refer to the syllabus for sub
- Why do you think New York State did not rank in the ‘Top Ten’ states adopting telemedicine?
- What areas need to be addressed in order for New York State to make this list?
Refer to the syllabus for submission requirements. Please remember the following:
- Students must respond to at least two students’ comments. Your initial response must be at least 300 words
- Please note that it is required that students respond to the written reflection discussion forum assignments using only proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- The more casual style of writing used in instant messaging is inappropriate. It is expected that you be considerate of the feelings of others. Insults and defamation of character will not be tolerated. In addition,simple responses like “me too”, “ditto or “I agree” are inappropriate. Students are expected to write in a professional manner. Abuse of this policy will be reflected in your grade.
- Write out each question, before answering it
- Label each question and answer separately
- Use the APA method when citing any material, which means citing within and at the end of your responses. You must include page number of textbook material: if all the information required to complete the APA method is unavailable, students should simply cite the title of the article and the date the article is posted (you can use the date that you are answering the forum)
- Label subsections of questions (if applicable)
- Discuss response to question at a critical level, not just recitation of facts from the article
- Do not use a font smaller than 10 or larger than 12
- Submit grammatically correct answers only; every writing assignment is an English exam; grammar, spelling and sentence structure will be included in grading your answers.
- Write in complete sentences; you should not use colloquialisms.