1. Read: Discussion Background
Math is part of our everyday lives. We apply math to many factors that are important in both our personal lives and careers. In all, it’s impossible to move through life without using some type of mathematical concept. Watch this How to Use Math in Everyday Life video to see a real-life example of math.
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
- Describe a math calculation you frequently encounter in your daily life.
- What do you already know about your future healthcare career that will require you to calculate and apply solutions to mathematical equations on the job? If you don’t know, do a little research to see how math applies and then answer the question.
- Explain your plan for improving your math skills.