|Task Name:||Phase 5 Individual Project|
|Deliverable Length:||Key Assignment Revision; 500â€“750 additional words|
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Jim, from the Phase 4 Key Assignment, has decided to stay in the 21st century. He has not been able to stay out of trouble and has broken into 2 homes and stolen the following items:
Again, he has come to the attention of the juvenile justice system. In this court, there are 2 opposing factors. The first factor depends upon a purely psychological view. The second factor depends upon a purely sociological view. These 2 factors will argue in court why he fits their reasoning of why he committed the crime.
For this project, you have two parts to complete. In a five to six page paper, address the following areas:
The first part involves discussing the daily operations of your particular business.
- If you are in a production environment, please provide detailed instructions on how you plan to manufacture your product.
- If you are a service-based business, please explain the business flow of how you plan to service your client base.
- Analyze organizational processes and procedures in a variety of business settings.
For the second part, suppose that you are either using offshore manufacturing or have outsourced services to another country.
- Please evaluate how economics, the government, and laws could affect value creation from a global context.
- Evaluate the impact of economics and the government on business operations.
- Predict the impact of laws on business operations.
- Assess how business operations can affect value creation in the global context.
1 Given a contemporary research question or issue in the social sciences, such as the question of whether obesity can be linked to mood and anxiety disorders, assess the key theoretical perspectives related to the problem or issue and select the perspectives that best address the problem or issue. 2 Given an intellectual, scientific research question that investigates human behavior and mental processes apply the empirical approach of the social sciences in order to define, analyze, and formulate answers that may support various solutions to the problem. 3 Given any case involving possible biological causes for someoneâ€™s behavior, such as a substance abuse problem, brain injury, or unusual behavior, analyze the biological foundations of behavior and provide physiological explanations for changes in the person’s behavior, emotions, perceptions, and thoughts.
The Business Report is a research and writing project that occurs in phases, including researching, writing, and designing a recommendation report. You will explore the debate on using emojis in business communication situations. I will provide several sources, and I encourage you to look for other sources about emojis that could enrich your project. You will write a recommendation report to an audience of graduating seniors (in other words, not me) to offer advice on how new professionals might address this debate and make strategic decisions about using emojis to communicate.
Report Components: (See example/template below)
Your report should be single-spaced block formatting with 1-inch margins and 12 point font size. Once all of the following components are assembled, your report document should be between 1000 and 1200 words.
- Findings: includes research results with citations and data visualizationâ€”charts, graphs, images that represent your research. You should answer the following questions:
- Conclusion (summary of major points)
- APA References
oclear explanation of the debate and your position
opreview of what is offered in the report
1.What is an emoji?
2.How are emojis used in business communication? In other words, where do they appear, and what are people trying to communicate with emojis in business or work environments?
3.What are the benefits of using emojis?
4.What are the drawbacks or negative consequences of using emojis?
oBased on what you have learned in researching #3 and #4 above, what do you recommend that recent graduates doâ€”or not doâ€”when it comes to using emojis in professional communication?
Grading & Due Date
Total Possible Points: 125
See rubric on Blackboard.
What Your Report Should Look Like
To: Recent graduates (make up names/situations here)
From: Your name and position
Date: Insert date here
Subject Line: [Create appropriate subject line here.]
The first paragraph will function as your introduction. This section explains the problem you are trying to solve. Describe the sources and methods you employed to solve the problem. Briefly list your findings and recommendation. Basically, this is a summary of your entire paper.
This is where you talk about the research you have done on your topic. Specifically, you will discuss the research you found in response to Numbers 1-4 above. You should use sub-headings to divide up the sectionsâ€”e.g., â€œWhat are Emojis?â€ etc. See your textbook for instructions on creating sub-headings.
You should cite your required sources and make sure they are listed on the APA reference page at the end of your report. Each paragraph where you include ideas from other sources should have a citation. The citation should be the author and the year like this (Jones, 2010). If you donâ€™t have an author for the article, list the title of the articleâ€”or the first few words. An example would be (â€œFive Features,â€ 2010).
The Findings section will be the longest section in your paper.
Most memos offer some suggestions or specific thoughts on how to implement the information you just discussed. In this section, you will spell out whether you think new professionals should use emojis when communicating at work. You can take a more nuanced approach if your research supports it (e.g., smiley faces are okay, but crying faces are not, etc.). This section will expand on the recommendations you mentioned in the introduction by providing more detail.
The conclusion tells what the findings mean, particularly in terms of solving the original problem. This should be a short paragraph that summarizes the data in the findings section.
See your textbook and the APA Handout for proper format for references. Your paper must have at least five references. Three references must come from the Newton Gresham Library databases. The rest of the references can be corporate websites (for example, the websites of companies who make/sell standing desks, where you get the information regarding costs).
Work cited for the PDF articles attached
Beaubien, G. (2019). This: Emoji Use Takes Off in the Workplace. Public Relations Strategies & Tactics, 2(9), 17. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.shsu.edu/login…
Chan, D. (2015). How professionals are using emojis in the inbox. Communication Briefings, 34(12), 6. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.shsu.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=111167537&site=eds-live&scope=site
Using Emojis And Emoticons At Work: Thumbs Up Or Thumbs Down?â€¯; Survey: Managers and Workers Have Mixed Emotions About Emojis and Emoticons . (2016, July 6). PR Newswire (USA). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.shsu.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=edsnbk&AN=15DF3E8F315ADB70&site=eds-live&scope=site
Provided article from professor
Additional web article
from you mind no need for resourse i need it simple as international student about comunication in the United state of america
Case Study 2: Primavera Gets Agile
Due Week 8 and worth 110 points
Read the case study on Primavera Systems, located here. Next, use the Internet to research Primaveraâ€™s business development since the publication of this case study in 2004.
This is one of the classic case studies on the manner in which an organization adopts agile project management and makes the organization more competitive and successful. It highlights the best practices and critical success factors that contribute to turn around of the organizationâ€™s entire development organization in an amazing way.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify the problems with Primaveraâ€™s development organization prior to its adoption of agile strategies.
- Determine whether or not Primavera should consider agile techniques to solve its problems. Justify your response.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Primaveraâ€™s strategies and steps on adopting agile methodologies.
- Examine the major challenges that Primavera was facing at its first attempt with agile project management. Evaluate the effectiveness of the methods Primavera used to mitigate those challenges.
- Speculate on the fundamental reasons why the agile methodology that Primavera used produced better and bigger business values than traditional project management methodologies. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Provide an overview of Primaveraâ€™s business development since the publication of this case study in 2004. Analyze agileâ€™s continued impact on Primaveraâ€™s project management and its economic growth.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast agile development approaches.
- Compare problem-solving techniques in agile environments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in advanced agile project management topics.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Write a 300- to 750-word summary on the use, benefits, and risks associated with dietary supplements.
Respond to each of the following in your summary:
- What are dietary supplements?
- What are some benefits of taking dietary supplements?
- What are some risks from taking dietary supplements?
- What are the government regulations surrounding dietary supplements?
- Choose a health condition, and discuss a specific supplement used to treat and manage the condition. Analyze the supplement facts label for this supplement.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
i need it in 4 hours