address the items below in separate sections with new headings for each.
* identify the global societal problem within introduction paragraph. Conclude with a thesis statement that states your proposed solutions to the problem (water scarcity).
* describe background information on how that problem. Developed or came into existence. Show why this is a societal problem. Provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.
*construct an argument supporting your proposed solutions considering multiple disciplines or populations. So that your solution shows the multie parts of society will benefit from this solution. Provide evidence from multiple scholary sources as evidence.
* interpret statistic data from at least THREE, peer reviewed scholary sources within your argument. Discuss the validity, reliability, and any biases.
* evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solutions. Provide one positive ethical outcome and one negative that could result from your solution.
* develop an conclusion for the last paragraphs of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.
*must be 7 to 9 pages Not including the title and refrence pages.
APA formatted style.
*must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on turnitin report.
*must include a total of 8 peer reviewed sources
NOTE: I WILL PROVIDE AFTER ASSIGNED, THE SOURCES.
Once completed send a copy to email email@example.com