Imagine that you have worked to increase the effectiveness of your organization through the company’s use of individuals and teams. Now you and your colleagues have the opportunity to present your best practices and lessons learned at a national business leader’s conference. This assignment will provide you the opportunity to consider a team building approach and analyze the roles that individuals and teams play in organizations.
You will be tasked with creating a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint with detailed speaker notes as if you were presenting in-person.
Research employee and team development examples and approaches. Reputable references include trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Organizational Behavior in Health Care (4th ed.); or other sources of similar quality.
Create an 10 – to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you:
- Explain the difference between individuals and teams as they are used in an organization.
- Explain how individuals and teams can be used effectively in an organization.
- Describe the 5 phases of group development.
- List strategies and practices a company could implement to build and maintain individual and team performance.
- Explain how the strategies and practices you identified help engage employees through the phases of group development.
- Explain how your development or facilitations/training would differ for an individual audience versus a group audience.
Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a reference slide.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.