https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-01-26 03:04:432023-01-26 03:04:43Kaplan University Patients with Comorbid Health Conditions Case Study
- Choose one child case and one adult case from the folder.
- Be sure to label your cases with the number/name in the vignette
- Determine the CO-MORBID diagnoses for both of your clients. (Main plus additional); include Fcode and ICD9 codes
- Discuss what needs to be Ruled Out.
- Identify and complete two screeners for each client. —Choose ones from the more specialized areas (e.g. eating disorders, trauma, alcohol use, separation anxiety, childhood depression screeners), not common ones (Depression such as PHQ-9 or generalized anxiety GAD-7).
- Provide a detail narrative of the findings.
- Discuss if you feel that the screener supports or goes against your diagnosis.
- Identify and discuss Cultural Considerations