Part 1: Research
Conduct some independent research. Using Rasmussen and other resources, locate an article about a current event related to inequality and injustice that has affected your community. LEXINGTON, KY is my community
Part 2: Reflect
In a minimum of two-pages (not counting the title page and reference page) address the following:
- Offer a one (1) paragraph synopsis of the article.
- Identify if this event is something that is common in your community or more of an isolated incident?
- Discuss if it is something that is common in your community, what strategies would you suggest be implemented in your community to combat it?
- Address if it is a rare occurrence and why do you believe it happened?
- Explain how you would advocate for your client if they were the victim in this situation?