on the approved topics you submitted to your instructor in Week 3,
track baseline data over a 3-day period, using the Baseline Data
Worksheet. Target a specific behavior that you would like to change and
outline an intervention plan for changing that behavior.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper discussing the following topics:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of the behavioral change.
- Propose a Behavior Intervention Plan based on goals.
- 2 antecedent changes (minimum).
- 4 consequence modifications (1 of each type).
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, and how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.