Here are the directions. I have had some really bad luck on this site so hopefully I can find a trustworthy tutor. Below are the instructions. I can pay up to 150.00 for this and that would also include any corrections that may be sent back as well.
Create a business plan for your hypothetical company in which you do the following:
A. Write an executive summary (suggested length of 1â€“2 pages) in which you:
1. Identify the business name and location.
2. Describe the mission, goals, and objectives of the business.
3. Discuss three keys to the companyâ€™s success.
B. Write a company summary (suggested length of 4â€“6 pages) in which you:
1. Describe the history of the industry in which the company will operate.
2. Identify the legal form that the company will take.
3. Describe the location and type of facilities needed for the company.
4. Describe the management structure, including key personnel and positions.
5. Describe the products and services offered by the company.
C. Develop a market analysis (suggested length of 3â€“5 pages) in which you:
1. Describe the target market for the companyâ€™s products and services.
2. Complete an industry analysis for the company.
3. Complete a competitive analysis.
D. Develop a market strategy (suggested length of 3â€“6 pages) in which you:
1. Discuss the four Ps of marketing as they relate to company products and services.
2. Develop a price list for the companyâ€™s products and services.
3. Develop a selling strategy with specific goals, milestones, and deliverables.
4. Develop a sales forecast based on expected market conditions.
E. Develop an implementation strategy (suggested length of 3â€“6 pages) in which
1. Summarize your overall strategy for successfully launching your business.
2. Outline target dates, goals, and objectives for implementation.
3. Develop a control plan to be used to evaluate the success of the company in meeting
F. Calculate and develop the financial statements and projections (suggested length
of 3â€“5 pages) for the first year of business by doing the following:
1. Develop a month-by-month estimate of revenues and operating costs based
on the sales forecast.
2. Develop a forecasted profit and loss statement.
3. Develop a forecasted balance sheet.
Note: You may choose to use a business plan financials template to prepare this section
or create your own template.
G. Write a financial report (suggested length of 1â€“2 pages) in which you:
1. Summarize the financial projections and the assumptions used in estimating the
projections. Provide the following in your report:
a. Estimated break-even point
b. Companyâ€™s financial position at the end of year 1
c. Estimated capital/investment needs
H. If you choose to use outside sources, include all in-text citations and references
in APA format.
Note: Please save word-processing documents as *.rtf (Rich Text Format) files.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the attached Rubric Terms.
Note: When using outside sources to support ideas and elements in a paper or project, the submission
MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or
paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or
paraphrased in the text of the paper or project.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely