https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2021-05-17 02:23:482021-05-17 02:23:48management-questions-4
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS ALL ORIGINALITY TESTS.
- Compare job-based pay with skill-based pay and provide an example of each. Determine which pay you would prefer. Support your decision.
- Determine how government regulations affect compensation and if the regulations are needed. Support your position with examples.
- Examine the common elements of compensation packages. Determine which two elements you believe to be the most motivational to an employee and to you. Support your position.
- Compare team and individual bonuses and incentives. Determine which type of bonuses and incentives you would prefer. Support your position with examples.
- Read the article attached titled â€œWhen Does Voice Lead to Exit? It Depends on Leadershipâ€. Analyze the three (3) characteristics which demonstrate readiness to lead change. Conclude which characteristics or behaviors tend to increase employee turnover and / or demonstrate the managerâ€™s inability to properly lead change.
- View the video titled â€œThe Perils of Confusing Management and Leadershipâ€,
(5 min 20 s) below. You may also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8AiOQEQmk. Next, reflect on the differences between management and leadership, as explained by Kotter. Compare and contrast management and leadership.
- Estimate when installation would be more appropriate and include the factors that would influence your decision.
- Choose four of the eight ways to engage and develop three leading questions for each type of engagement that will facilitate the work.
- Describe a challenging workplace situation that you have encountered in the past or are anticipating in the future. Assess your level of stress before, during, and after the situation. Next, create a stress management plan that includes three (3) of the following components: time management, relaxation, nutrition, exercise, positive thinking, and support network. Explain concrete actions you can take in each chosen area to manage the stress the situation causes.
- Review the video below titled â€œStarbucks CEO Howard Schultz on Social Responsibilityâ€ (2 min 2 s). Click here to access the video if it is not playing correctly below. Next, from Chapter 15 of your text, determine which level of Corporate Social Responsibility (Legal, Ethical, or Benevolent) Starbucks demonstrates based on the information you learned in the video. Suggest two (2) actions other comparable companies could take to increase their level of Corporate Social Responsibility. Provide a rationale for your response.