Using the Richard G. Trefry Libraryâ€™s search tool, Summon, select a recent article or news story about honesty or academic integrity that was not already presented in the lesson and is different than your classmatesâ€™ posts. Link the story in your forum post and summarize the situation. Discuss the present and future impact of the situation. Now that you have conducted some preliminary research, how might an allegation questioning your academic integrity impact your future? Properly format the article in one documentation style at the bottom of your post. Be sure to identify the citation method you used.
Call on the rubric (linked below) to ensure you are meeting participation expectations. Please make sure you do the following:
- Post your initial post no later than 11:55 PM Thursday.
- Respond to a minimum of 2 peers including at least 1 of the following:
- offering advice or strategy
- posing a question,
- providing an alternative point-of-view,
- acknowledging similar experiences
- sharing a resource
- Manage your own thread throughout the entire week by responding to your instructor and your classmates.
- The Library is on my school website. To access you need my ID and Password.
- Website is: amu.apus.edu
Student ID: 5562183. Password: Royals1964$$
- Thank you Marc