In this assignment you further define your project scope and identify data sources that help you determine how to address your selected problem.
**PLEASE SEE WEEK 2 GRADING CRITERIA IN THE STUDENT ACADEMIC RESOURCE SECTION
Include all of the following in your assignment:
Determine the scope of your selected problem, considering appropriate qualitative and quantitative data points, for example:
- Leader and peer interviews
- Patient/customer surveys
- Quality reports
- Benchmarking studies/baseline data. If baseline data is available:
- What are the goals?
- Are current practices meeting the organizational goals?
- Are the prescribed practices followed?
Review and aggregate the data accurately and draw conclusions based on your findings.
Determine the level of risk and frequency of the problem to illustrate the importance of the project.
Looking at the information you have gathered so far, determine whether the project lends itself to an evidence-based practice approach or a quality improvement project.
Select the appropriate approach for your project
Using a minimum of 3 scholarly/peer reviewed articles, Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation in APA format with speaker notes (slide count does not include the title and reference slide)
- 875 to 1000 -word paper in APA format (title and reference page not included in word count)