Read the following three articles (click on each of the title to follow the link to the articles):
1. The Biographical Sketch of an Infant by Darwin
2. What is an Emotion by James
3. Structural Psychology by Titchener
Then answer the following four questions about the three articles. Give concrete examples and back up your assertions with quotes.
1. What methods do these three authors use that are similar?
2. What methods are different?
3. How do they view human behavior and the mind?
4. What appear to be the early views of the study of psychology based on these three readings?